The article below will show you how to retrieve your Radiant Photo logs and system information file.
If you ever need to contact Technical Support, you can attach and send those files to help them better understand the issue.
Please don't forget about screenshots or screen recording of the issue too. This can help us see exactly what you're seeing and better diagnose the problem.
Kindly make sure to include the following two crucial reports: your system report and a compressed folder containing Radiant Photo logs.
Radiant Photo logs folder
- Press Windows logo key+R, copy&paste %AppData% in the window that opens, and click Ok.
- Locate the Radiant Imaging Labs folder > right-click it > Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Send the generated .zip file to us.
- Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously on your keyboard.
- Type msinfo32 in the dialog box that opens and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- In the window that opens, make sure you have System Summary highlighted on the left.
- Click File > Export.
- Type the file's name (you can choose any you like), save it somewhere where you can easily find it, and attach this text file to your support request.
Logs from the Event Viewer:
If the software crashes, in addition to the two files above, you can also send us logs from the Event Viewer:
- Reproduce the issue.
- Press the Windows logo key + R.
- Type eventvwr in the dialog box that opens and press Enter on your keyboard.
- In the window that opens, click the triangle next to Windows Logs on the left. A directory tree should open.
- Click Application in the directory tree.
- In the main part of the window, find the two topmost entries marked with Error named Application Error and .NET Runtime.
- Hold CTRL and click your left mouse button on each entry to select them both.
- Right-click on any of the two selected entries and click Save Selected Events.
- Name the file (you can choose any name you like), save it, and attach it to your support request.
The two most essential reports are your system report and a zipped Radiant Photo logs folder.
A zipped copy of the Radiant Photo logs folder
- Select Finder from your applications
- In the Menu bar, select Go > Go to folder...
- Paste the following line in the search field:
~/Library/Application Support/Radiant Imaging Labs
- Please control-click the Radiant Photo folder and choose Compress Radiant Photo.
- This will create a zip file that you can send us for review.
- Click on the Apple Logo in the top left corner of your screen
- Select About This Mac
- Choose More info > System Report
- In the top bar menu, click File > Save.
This will create a .spx file. Please attach it to your support request.
If the software crashes, apart from the info above, please include the following crash reports as well:
- Open Finder
- Go to the Menu Bar and open the Go menu.
- Select the entry: Go to Folder...
- Enter the following path: ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
- Find the most recent files whose names start with Radiant.. and drag them into your support request.
If the software crashes when used as a plugin, please include entries starting with Photoshop/ Lightroom
Collecting installer logs is helpful in case you encounter an error message during installation:
To retrieve installer logs:
- Run the installer again.
- When it displays the error message, please navigate to the top bar menu and click Window > Installer Log. See the screenshot:
- Save the log and send it to us.