Occasionally, Radiant Photo may not show up properly in your Lightroom menu. This is evident if Radiant Photo does NOT appear when you select Edit In.
Here's how it can be fixed:
- Open up your Settings/Preferences menu (it's under Lightroom on macOS and Edit for Windows).
- Navigate to the "Presets" tab.
- Under "Location", you will have a checkbox for "Store presets with this catalog."
It has to be unchecked. If it is, you should be able to see Radiant Photo as an option in "Edit in."
If Radiant Photo is still missing from the Edit In menu:
- Open up your Settings menu (it's under Lightroom on macOS and Edit for Windows).
- Choose the External Editing Tab.
- In the middle of your screen, where it says "Additional External Editor," press the "Choose" button.
- Navigate to:
- Windows – C:\Program files\Radiant Imaging Labs\Radiant Photo or C:\Program files (x86)\Radiant Imaging Labs\Radiant Photo
Select the RadiantLR.exe file. You will see the "Application:" now says "RadiantLR.exe."
- macOS – /Application/Radiant Imaging Labs/Radiant Photo/RadiantLR.app
- Now, under the Preset: drop-down, choose Save Current Settings as New Preset…
- Type Radiant Photo and press the Create button.
- Then press OK, exit Lightroom, and re-launch. Radiant Photo should now appear under Edit In.
You can learn more about editing with the Edit in command here.