Please make sure Lightroom has the needed permissions to see files when you edit with plugins.
When working with Lightroom Classic, it’s essential that it has proper access to files on disk. Otherwise, you might see weirdness, like plugins not working or external edits getting hung up or frozen. It can also slow down exporting or even cause files to misbehave.
To fix this behavior, just follow the steps below. You will need admin access to your machine (username and password too).
- Click the Apple menu and choose System Settings (or System Preferences)
- Choose Privacy & Security.
- Choose Full Disk Access.
- Click the + (plus) icon at the bottom of the window.
- Navigate to the Applications folder on macOS and choose the Adobe Lightroom Classic application.
- Confirm permission, you might need to quit and relaunch the application.
While you are at it, repeat the above steps for the Radiant Photo and Radiant Photo LR applications.
For more details, please refer to this article.