Before you shoot an email to our awesome Support Team, we invite you to try our knowledge base and Product Guide that you can search by typing in some keywords related to your question or issue. This'll bring up a bunch of articles that might have just the answers you need. If you find a helpful article in the Help Center, please do us a solid and mark it as such. That way, other folks with similar questions can find the most relevant info, and you'll be a superhero in their eyes.
- How can I submit a request?
- Found your contact form. What should I include in the request?
- After you've submitted a request...
How can I submit a request?
You can submit a request by visiting our contact form directly via this link or by navigating to our Radiant Help Center's main page, and clicking Submit a Request in the upper-right corner of the website page.
Found your contact form. What should I include in the request?
Whenever you need to reach out to our Support Team, we're here for you. To get the most out of our help, please make sure to give us as many details about the issue you're facing as possible. And if you've got any screenshots or screen recordings to share, even better!
Purchase Download/Billing/Refund Requests
To help us find your order quickly, kindly provide as much of the following information as possible:
- The email address used for your purchase.
- Any alternate email addresses you may have used for your purchase.
- Your order number (it should look something like RADIANTIMAGINGXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX, where X is a digit).
- Your PayPal receipt.
- Transaction details from your bank.
If you're encountering an issue in Radiant, to help us track down the issue and fix it up ASAP, please make sure to include the following info while filing your request:
- Your workflow and the actions you took in Radiant Photo that triggered the issue. The more detailed you can be, the better! If you can provide a screen recording of the problem in action, that'd be even more helpful.
- Your Radiant Photo version, and whether you're using the software in standalone mode or as a plugin. If you're using it as a plugin, make sure to include the version of the host application too.
To check your Radiant Photo version, click Radiat Photo > About (on macOS) or Help > About Radiant Photo (on Windows).
- Your system info, so we can see what kind of machine you're working with.
- Any files you were working with when the bug occurred. If the issue seems to be related to specific images, please attach them to your request. You can use WeTransfer or any cloud storage, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
- If your software crashes, freezes, produces errors, or shows some erratic behavior, please make sure to attach log files in a zipped package when submitting your request.
After you've submitted a request...
Our support heroes are doing their best to help you out with any questions or concerns you may have. However, just like any busy place, there might be times when we have a bit of a line. But don't worry, we'll get to your ticket as soon as we can.
In the meantime, if you're looking for more information or a solution to your issue, don't hesitate to browse our Community, Help Center, and Product Guide. Simply type in keywords related to your concern in the search field, and you'll be presented with a list of relevant articles or posts. Who knows, you might just find the solution you're looking for while you're waiting for our response!