Transferring your Radiant Photo mobile app to a new device is a piece of cake. Here are the steps for a hassle-free transition.
On iOS devices:
You can transfer purchased content from one iOS device to another as long as you use the same Apple ID and iCloud account.
- Log in to your Apple ID and iCloud account. Here’s how: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204053
You can verify your purchase history here.
- Search for the Radiant: AI Photo & Video Editor app on the App Store
- Download the app (there should be a small cloud icon next to it). NOTE: If the cloud icon is not there, this means the Apple ID you're using did not previously download this app.
- Launch Radiant Photo. On the main screen of the Radiant: AI Photo & Video Editor app, click on the Information button (a circle with “i”):
- Next, tap “Restore Purchases” at the bottom of the screen.
On Android devices:
All transactions made on Android are tied to your Google account. This means you can restore your Radiant Photo app purchase on any Android-powered device if you use the same account. Refer to this article for help: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410
What if I’m switching from Android to iOS or vice versa?
Subscriptions and one-time purchases cannot be transferred from an iOS device to an Android device (or vice versa) because they use different marketplaces (App Store for iOS devices, Google Play for Android). To continue using the app on your new device, you'll need to make a new purchase through the App Store or Google Play.