The easiest way to develop your photos is with Smart Presets. These adjustments combine the power of AI scene detection.
Smart Presets enable Radiant Photo mobile app to handle portrait images differently than landscape photos. It can accommodate changes in lighting from daytime to night. Radiant Photo is trained to categorize images using 13 different scenes. Using AI, we’ll analyze the contents of the image, identify lighting conditions, and categorize the scene to apply the best corrections.
Radiant Photo mobile app uses Artificial Intelligence to understand the content of an image. Combined with advanced algorithms and a pixel-by-pixel analysis, this allows for accurate image enhancements superior to any other presets.
- Open an image or several images.
- Radiant Photo quickly analyzes the content of the photo and chooses from a list of possible choices that best match the image content.
You can see the Smart Preset selected directly below the picture.
- If you disagree with the automatically selected Smart Preset, you can choose a new one from the scrollable list.
- Use the slider below the preset picker to adjust the strength of the adjustments applied.
Radiant Photo mobile app uses advanced scene detection to apply adjustments pixel-by-pixel only where needed correctly. After this automated step, which might already take you to 80-95% of the editing required, you can perfect your image using editing and color grading tools.
Available Smart Presets
The following Smart Presets are driven by scene detection. These categories are trained to recognize a wide range of photos. Our testing of AI Scene Detection had a 96% accuracy rate. Remember that some images could belong to multiple categories— the chosen type is based on a tiered system to ensure we do not damage any photos.
- Auto Radiant | This setting is used when a scene cannot be accurately categorized based on the scene analysis. Our robust auto-correction is for images without people that aren’t categorized in our other AI Scenes.
- Landscape | Enhance photos of beaches, oceans, lakes, forests, mountains, architecture, cities, and boats. Skies and greenery are made more vibrant. This could also include photos with small figures of people.
- Landscape – Night | Keep the integrity of the dark lighting in nighttime landscapes. This could also include photos with small figures of people.
- Landscape – Winter | Recover highlights and fix tint typical in snowy winter landscapes. This could also include photos with small figures of people.
- People | Achieve lifelike faces on general photos of people with depth, face-aware exposure, backlight relighting, and accurate skin tone.
- People – Night | This preset keeps the integrity of the dark lightning in nighttime portraits while adding subtle corrections.
- People – White Background | This preset is optimized for portraits against a pure white background.
- Newborn & Baby | A soft, subtle correction designed for newborns and babies. Skin tone accuracy is applied to combat cameras picking up red in the skin tones.
- Animals | Add sharpening, depth, and color correction to animals.
- Food & Drink | Make food and drink photos pop off the page with depth, sharpening, exposure, and tint correction.
- Flowers & Plants | Add accurate vibrancy to flowers and our fidelity correction for accurate purples.
- Underwater | Add depth, color vibrancy, and recover highlights in underwater photos to bring back the detail. It also includes pictures of people and marine animals.
- Black & White Image | Subtly highlight the detail in any black and white image.
The Crop tool allows you to crop images from within Radiant Photo mobile version.
- Tap the Crop button to enter crop mode.
- Tap and drag an edge or corner of the crop border to change the crop.
The crop tool will default use an unconstrained aspect ratio for a free resize.
- Tap the Aspect Ratio menu to define the height/width of the crop frame. It is the fourth button at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the radiated wheel below the image to straighten the photo.
- The two center buttons allow you to transform your image
- Rotate 90˚ | Rotate the image 90˚ counter clockwise
- Flip Horizontal | Creates a mirrored image that swaps the left and ride sides.
- If you change your mind, tap the reset button (it’s the first in the bottom row) to restore the original crop.
- Click Done to use the newly set cropping or Cancel to exit without applying the change.
Note: If you re-crop a photo – the image is reanalyzed, and your edits will reset. This is because the scene detection is re-run.