You can open dozens of images at a time in Radiant Photo mobile app. This is one of its most unique capabilities and can be a giant timesaver. It’s possible to process right after a photo shoot from your phone or tablet for quick review or easy sharing.
- Android devices can currently batch up to 20 photos at a time
- iOS can batch photos and videos and is only limited by the amount of RAM on your device.
Let's get started with batch processing:
- Launch the Radiant Photo mobile app.
- In the top menu bar, tap the Batch button.
Note: to exit batch processing, tap the same button again.
- Scroll through the photo gallery and choose all the photos you want to edit.
- Tap on an image to select it for editing.
- When ready to start the batch process, tap the Next button.
- Tap Save All to review the images.
The images are processed, and you can see the results on the grid.
- You can tap a thumbnail if you’d like to skip saving the results.
- When ready, tap the Save button.
The batch process runs, and you can see the progression on the screen.
When finished, the images are stored on your camera roll.
- Tap Back to Gallery to process more photos or Close if you want to return to the batch edit for further adjustments.
Note: At this time, it is not yet possible to Share or Export a batch process with one step. You’ll need to save to your device's camera roll first.