Have you encountered any issues while making a purchase on the Radiant Imaging Labs website, such as a declined credit card, a failed transaction, or an unaccepted order? We've got you covered with some common cases and solutions to help get your transaction back on track.
During checkout, you may receive the following error messages indicating a failed transaction:
- We regret that your order could not be accepted. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.
- Your credit card was declined. Please try another card, or choose a different form of payment.
- Your credit card security code (CVC) is invalid.
- An unexpected error occurred, and we are not currently able to accept payment.
Payment was declined by the bank.
Your card-issuing bank may decline a charge for various reasons when attempting to process a payment. These reasons can include the following:
- Insufficient funds in your account
- Entering inaccurate card information, such as an invalid credit card number or billing address
- Exceeding the card's activity limit
- Attempting to purchase an amount that exceeds the limit set for internet transactions
- Use of an expired card
- The billing address and IP address not matching
- A restriction placed on the account, such as disallowing use outside of the country where the card was issued
- Suspicion of fraudulent activity
- A hold placed on the account due to an unusual transaction or suspected fraud
If your payment is declined, you can try submitting the order again with the correct information or using a different payment method.
If the order still does not go through, please contact your bank directly to clarify the reason for the failed transaction, as Radiant Imaging Labs' payment provider, FastSpring, does not have control over the declines.
Note: Any charge that appears on your account is only a "pre-authorization" of funds and will drop off your card automatically within 5-10 business days. The exact timeframe may vary depending on your card issuer's policies.
PayPal payment failed
If a PayPal transaction fails, it will be marked as "failed" in the "Payments and Returns" section of your Radiant Photo order, and the Method column may provide additional details. Unfortunately, PayPal does not offer further information about why a transaction has been declined.
Some common reasons for declined PayPal transactions include the following:
- An inaccurate or unconfirmed billing address
- Exceeding the transaction limit
- The credit card company declining the transaction
- Failure to approve the payment directly in your PayPal account
- An interrupted internet connection during checkout
- Incorrect entry of the PayPal authorization code, preventing FastSpring from processing the payment
- Abandoning the order process before completing the payment
If you encounter a declined PayPal transaction, you can try placing a new order through a different browser or selecting an alternative payment method in PayPal to complete the transaction.
If another payment method is available, you may want to try that as well.
If you need further assistance, you can contact PayPal directly.