Skip to main content
- Adding Export Present to Lightroom. In Lightroom Classic, choose File > Export with Preset, and you’ll find two choices that use Smart Presets. One for TIFF and one for JPEG.
- Preset Panel The Preset Panel is now open by default in Radiant Photo. You can close it by clicking the triangle along the left edge of the screen.
- Add support for Paintshop Pro 2023
- Add support for Catalina on Intel Macs
- Fixed UI elements that were not properly aligned
- Fixed multiple instances of Radiant Manager running
- Fixed account activation errors
- Fixed Lightroom Classic Export Dialog error
- Fixed looks in Adobe Photoshop plugin
- Prevent M1 Installer from running on Intel Macs
- Improved UI scaling for Windows users using magnification
- Improved Photoshop plugin activation for some Mac users.